Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
✓ Authorized Dealer
✓ Free Shipping & No Tax
✓ 30-Day Return Policy
Custom Order - Estimated Arrival: 8-20 Weeks
ILVE UPN76DVGGRALX Overview
The 30" Nostalgie Series Freestanding Gas Range from ILVE will be the best addition to your kitchen. The range features 5 Burners, 3 cu. ft. oven capacity, digital clock and timer, full width warming drawer, 2 oven racks, and brass trim.
Nostalgie Gas Range
The Nostalgie immediately states its vocation as a range, designed and made for the most demanding, skilled user. Its classic look is enhanced by its frame, offering burners rated up to 15,5000 BTU/h. It is a fully fledged professional range for domestic market.
Over 50 Years of Specialized Cooking System
Their units are directly inspired by professional kitchens where the world's greatest chefs come up with their gastronomic creations. They've also borrowed from the materials used in professional set-ups, such as AISI 304 stainless steel, cast iron, brass and copper - choices that improve the quality of life of our clients. Because cooking well means taking good care of yourself.
Ilve ranges are not just beautiful to look at, they are fully fledged tools with professional performance. The components are subjected to the most stringent, unrelenting quality and reliability control, providing you with a reliable final product. Crafted and assembled by hand because there is no substitute for the expert eye and hand of specialist craftsmen.
Dual Functions Triple Ring Burner
This high power burner will boil a pot of water in just a few minutes. Ideal for lovers of exotic cuisine, it is ideally suited for Chinese wok, as well as large pots and pans. Additionally you can turn off the flames from the outer ring for use as a simmer burner.
Robust Cast Iron Grates
The heavy duty grates form a continuous leveled surface over your cooktop for more stable cooking environment, allowing you to move pots and pans from burner to burner without having to lift them.
Thermocouple Safety Valves
Shuts off the gas supply immediately in case of malfunction or if the burner goes out for extra added safety precaution.
Included with the drip pan, the electric rotisserie in the oven lets you roast meats while continuous self-basting it is own juices for better taste and tenderness.
The storage compartment provides an ideal location for storing pots and pans. It also serves as the perfect dishwarmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
Oven Cooking Functions
- Convection Oven Mode: Ultilizes the fan combined with the infrared grill to ensure hot air is circulated evenly thoughout the oven.
- Conventional Oven Mode: Heat from the base of the oven is suitable for long, slow cooking.
- Defrost Mode: Defrosting of frozen food is accerlated by means of fan driven circulation. Using the defrost feature will not dry out or par-cook like a microwave would.
- Grilling Mode & Rotisserie: The complete upper elements heat up simultaneously, creating infrared heat from above. This is also the setting used for the rotisserie.
Oven temperature range may vary up to 50 degrees, it is recommended that customers set it 40 to 50 degrees less than their desired settings.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
|Warranty Info||Brand New|
|Warranty Terms||2 Year Full Warranty|
|Height without Backguard||37.75"|
|Color||Custom RAL Color|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Total Capacity||2.7 cu. ft.|
|Primary Oven Capacity||3 cu. ft.|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Oven Control Type||Digital and Knobs|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Burners / Elements||5|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cast Iron Grates||Yes|
|Highest Burner Output||15500 BTU|
|Front Left Output||10500|
|Back Left Output||7000|
|Back Right Output||10500|
|Front Right Output||7000|
|Middle Center Burner||15500|
|User Manuals & Guides|
|Majestic II Brochure||Majestic II Series Brochure - Download PDF|
|Quick Start Guide||Majestic II Quick Start Guide - Download PDF|
Download PDF Manual
- ILVE (pronounced ILL-VAY) was founded in 1952 and has been the epitome of hand-crafted, quality kitchen appliances, ovens, and cooktops ever since.
- Based in Italy, the ILVE brand that has been manufacturing handcrafted, premium quality cooking appliances for over 50 years
- Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, based in Venice, Italy, has a tradition of continuous technological research and relentless innovation.
- Above all ILVE represents the highest quality ranges, stoves, and cooktops.
- Staying true to its heritage, ILVE has become known as the brand for people who are passionate about cooking and demand only the finest appliances for their kitchens.