Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
✓ Authorized Dealer
✓ Free Shipping & No Tax
✓ 30-Day Return Policy
Custom Order - Estimated Arrival: 8-20 Weeks
ILVE UPDN100FDMPGUY Overview
This 40" Italian dual fuel range by Ilve comes with 5 sealed brass burners, griddle and 4 cu. ft. total capacity of the double ovens. It also features cast iron, heavy duty trivets and burners, griddle, deep recessed stainless steel spill tray and electronic ignition.
Nostalgie Gas Range
The Nostalgie immediately states its vocation as a range, designed and made for the most demanding, skilled user. Its classic look is enhanced by its frame, offering burners rated up to 15,5000 BTU/h. It is a fully fledged professional range for domestic market.
Over 50 Years of Specialized Cooking System
Their units are directly inspired by professional kitchens where the world's greatest chefs come up with their gastronomic creations. They've also borrowed from the materials used in professional set-ups, such as AISI 304 stainless steel, cast iron, brass and copper - choices that improve the quality of life of our clients. Because cooking well means taking good care of yourself.
Ilve ranges are not just beautiful to look at, they are fully fledged tools with professional performance. The components are subjected to the most stringent, unrelenting quality and reliability control, providing you with a reliable final product. Crafted and assembled by hand because there is no substitute for the expert eye and hand of specialist craftsmen.
Dual Functions Triple Ring Burner
This high power burner will boil a pot of water in just a few minutes. Ideal for lovers of exotic cuisine, it is ideally suited for Chinese wok, as well as large pots and pans. Additionally you can turn off the flames from the outer ring for use as a simmer burner.
Robust Cast Iron Grates
The heavy duty grates form a continuous leveled surface over your cooktop for more stable cooking environment, allowing you to move pots and pans from burner to burner without having to lift them.
Thermocouple Safety Valves
Shuts off the gas supply immediately in case of malfunction or if the burner goes out for extra added safety precaution.
Included with the drip pan, the electric rotisserie in the oven lets you roast meats while continuous self-basting it is own juices for better taste and tenderness.
The storage compartment provides an ideal location for storing pots and pans. It also serves as the perfect dishwarmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
Oven Cooking Functions
- Pizza Function - Ideal for cooking pizza and bread. Heat is supplied primary from the bottom element which combines with the other elements at low power settings to create the ideal cooking conditions
- Defrost - Quickly defrost all frozen foods and brings them up to room temperature.
- Intense Cooking - Quick intensive cooking with steam exhaust. Ideal for foods with a crust, like roast potatoes and vegetables, chicken, salted fish, etc
- Fan Grill Cooking - Very fast, deep cooking with excellent power savings, ideal for fishes like pork ribs, sausages, kebabs, game, baked pasta, etc.
- Close Door Grill Cooking - The ideal function for fast, deep cooking for gratins and roast meats, fillets, Florentine steaks, grilled fish and vegetables.
- Top Cooking - Particularly suited to browning and giving a touch of color to dishes. Ideal for hamburgers, pork chops, steaks, sole, squid, etc.
- Bottom Cooking - The best function for finishing off a cooking cycle, especially for pastries (biscuits, meringues, risen and fruit pastries, etc.) and other dishes.
- Normal Static Cooking - The classic oven function, ideal for pork ribs, sausages, cod, braised meat, game, roast and many others.
- Multiple Fan Cooking - Allows you to cook more than one dish at a time, without their aromas contaminating each other.
Note:Oven temperature range may vary up to 50 degrees, it is recommended that customers set it 40 to 50 degrees less than their desired settings.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
|Warranty Info||Brand New|
|Range Overall Width||39.37"|
|Range Maximum Overall Height||39.57"|
|Range Minimum Overall Height||35.63"|
|Range Overall Depth with Handles||25.79"|
|Range Overall Depth without Handles||23.62"|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Total Capacity||3.98 cu. ft.|
|Primary Oven Capacity||2.44 cu. ft.|
|Secondary Oven Capacity||1.54 cu. ft.|
|Secondary Interior Width||13.98"|
|Secondary Interior Height||13.19"|
|Secondary Interior Depth||17.32"|
|Digital Temperature Display||No|
|Oven Control Type||Knobs|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Burners / Elements||5|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cast Iron Grates||Yes|
|Highest Burner Output||15500 BTU|
|Front Left Output||15500|
|Back Left Output||10500|
|Back Right Output||10500|
|Front Right Output||7000|
|Middle Center Burner||10500|
|User Manuals & Guides|
|Majestic II Brochure||Majestic II Series Brochure - Download PDF|
|Quick Start Guide||Majestic II Quick Start Guide - Download PDF|
Download PDF Manual
- ILVE (pronounced ILL-VAY) was founded in 1952 and has been the epitome of hand-crafted, quality kitchen appliances, ovens, and cooktops ever since.
- Based in Italy, the ILVE brand that has been manufacturing handcrafted, premium quality cooking appliances for over 50 years
- Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, based in Venice, Italy, has a tradition of continuous technological research and relentless innovation.
- Above all ILVE represents the highest quality ranges, stoves, and cooktops.
- Staying true to its heritage, ILVE has become known as the brand for people who are passionate about cooking and demand only the finest appliances for their kitchens.